HDMI konektor Profi Inakustik Excellence
PROFI HIGH SPEED HDMI PLUG IDC
The solid metal HDMI plug for professional HDMI connections. It allows exact, individual cable lengths to be fitted, for instance, in the wall in tubes or in narrow cable shafts. Firstly, the HDMI cable is fitted in the required length, then an HDMI in-akustik plug is assembled at both ends, by means of the IDC method of termination. The assembly kit contains all the required parts, as well as detailed assembly instructions.
- Simple, solderless IDC method of termination
- Suitable for AWG26 and AWG24 cables
- Metal housing
- 24c gold-plated contacts
Easy installation in only 4 steps:
1. Strip the cable
2. Thread the wires into the jaw
3. Crimp the jaws with the HDMI® plug
4. Mounting of the housing - finished!