IsoTek Ultimate System Set-Up Disc
- TOP produkt
Audiofilní disk nejen pro praktické a přesné nastavení Vašich reprosoustav a stereo systému, ale i včetně výběru 6 hudebních skladeb z legendárního audiofilního labelu Opus3.
- Ultimate system set-up tool
- Easy to use
- No prior knowledge or experience needed
- A practical disc with original content
- 14 set-up tracks
- 6 Music tracks
This new CD created by IsoTek aims to improve your system’s sound by ensuring it is correctly set-up and ready to perform at its best. The Ultimate System Set-Up Disc contains a mix of stunning music recordings from the legendary Opus3 audiophile record label, each one chosen to test specific elements of audio performance such as timing, dynamics and soundstaging.
In additional IsoTek have created 14 test and tune-up tracks each carefully designed to help you set up your system and correctly position your loudspeakers. IsoTek have created an fall proof way to insure you obtain the maximum performance from your audio system in a logical, easy to understand way. A simple to use, effective and utterly practical CD that any audiophile can use irrespective of prior knowledge level.
2. Channel Evaluation
3. Phase Test
4. Loudspeaker Position & Adjustment
5. Soundstage Test - Intro
6. Soundstage Test
7. 360-Degree Test - Intro
8. 360-Degree Test
9. Stereo Image Depth-Intro
10. Stereo Image Depth Test 1
11. Stereo Image Depth Test 2
12. Stereo Image Depth Test 3
13. Frequency Range Test - Increasing (20Hz and progressively increases in frequency every 10 seconds to 20kHz)
14. Frequency Range Test - Decreasing (20kHz and progressively decreases in frequency every 10 seconds to 20Hz) The spot frequencies covered are 20Hz, 43Hz, 93Hz, 200Hz, 430Hz, 930Hz, 2000Hz, 4300Hz, 9300Hz and 20000Hz.
15. Eric Bibb: John Henry
16. Tiny Island: Vaquero
17. Dan & The Electrons: Shaken Not Stirred
18. Eva Taylor: Everybody Loves My Baby
19. Omnibus Wind Ensemble: Frank Zapper
20. Matthias Wager: Toccata and Fugue in D-Minor (J.S. Bach).
Each CD is beautifully presented in a card outer case with 12 page full colour instruction booklet.