Stojany pro reproduktory KEF LS50 - pár
- Doprava ZDARMA
Speaker Stand Support Kef LS50 Range Design Copyright © to Custom Design (Newcastle) 2017.
Custom Design's philosophy is to achieve business by product design and service success. Responsible social and environmentally friendly practices are an integral philosophy where ever we may retail our products in the world.
Innovation is an integral part of Custom Design. Innovation is part of our company's culture and one of the main reasons for our success over the last 30 years.
The Kef LS50 Speaker Stand support columns are manufactured from ERW BS EN 10305-3 steel and the centre support column can be mass loaded with our Inert Filler. The unique design includes a 4mm Acoustic open frame top plate and precision laser cut 4mm base plate designed by Kef, which combine to provide an isolated and rigid open frame principle speaker stand support with the ability to control and fine tune the bass frequency by mass loading the centre.
The Kef LS50 Speaker Stand support range are available in Kef Black, Kef White and Kef Titanium finish, supplied with allen key adjustable Zinc plated M8 base isolation spikes. The Kef LS50 Speaker Stand design provides a rigid and solid foundation for the LS50 passive speakers which require a minimal influence from their support for a dynamic performance.
Standard finish: Kef Black - Kef White - Kef Titanium
- Acoustic Top Plate - 165 x 180 x 4mm
- Acoustic Base Plate Dimension - 210 x 240 x 4mm
- (2 Bags per centre support column of Inert Filler Recommended)
- M8 Zinc Plate - Alen Key adjusting Base Isolation Spikes supplied as Standard.
- Top Plate Isolation Pads supplied as Standard
- Floor Protectors optional extra
- Speaker Stands HiFi Supports HiFi Stands HiFi Furniture HiFi Tables Designed and Engineered by Custom Design in the UK.